Coverwell have developed an innovative Male Cancer insurance product, that provides financial support to you and your family when you need it most.
- Male Cancer Cover provides financial support if you are diagnosed with a primary cancer of one of the four male specific organs and in addition, one or both breasts. By choosing this product you can keep your costs down too – in fact cover starts from as little as £5.31 a month with our Standard cover.
- If you are aged between 18 and 60, a UK resident and have not been diagnosed with a male cancer before, we will cover you.
Benefits at a glance
- Covers the four male specific organs – testicles, prostate, scrotum and penis, and one or both breasts
- Receive up to a cash payout of £25,000 with Standard Cover
- Hospital benefits of £50 a day up to £4,500 if admitted to hospital in the first 90 days following diagnosis
Introducing Male Cancer Cover
Male Cancer Cover provides cancer insurance for men covering those parts of the body that are particular to men:
• Specifically designed to provide financial support following diagnosis of one of the four specific male cancers, testicles, prostate, scrotum and penis, also one or both breasts
• Payments made at the time of diagnosis, hospitalisation and surgery
• Monthly income benefit payments
• Cover can be extended to include same sex spouse or partner.
• Son(s) included free of charge if under 18 (or 23 if in full time education)
• Cover available up to age 65
Our male cancer cover has been designed specifically to provide cover for men diagnosed with one or more of the male cancers. Premiums start from just £5.01 per month.*
By choosing this product you will be able to provide financial support for you and your family when you need it most and all for just 18p per day.*
Acceptance is guaranteed as long as you are between 18 and 60 years of age, resident in the UK and not previously had cancer.**
It’s that simple.
*premium based on a 18 year old, including insurance premium tax
**Terms and Condition do apply. Please refer to the policy wording for full details